Drivers Education Classes are offered through Deluxe Driving Academy.
They offer classes throughout the year in Carroll and Atlantic that are available for our students.
**Starting April 18
Click here for class information: Deluxe Driving Academy - Audubon
Registration form: Word doc Fillable pdf
Form needs to be signed by the student & parent, and may be returned to the Audubon High School along with a copy of the student's learner's permit (permit copy required with the application). Student must be 14 years-old with a learner's permit by April 8.
DMV-Permit-Test.com provides free access to a wealth of driver-related resources, including:
- free online permit practice tests based on the actual contents of each State’s Driver Manual
- driver's training
- frequently asked questions
- latest official Driver’s Manuals
School Permit: Must live at least 1 mile from the school and have completed drivers education.
You will need:
1. Affidavit for School License (print from link below or stop in Superintendent's office)
2. Drivers Education Certificate of Completion from Deluxe Driving (this needs to be returned to the school after you get your permit)
3. FAQ sheets regarding Iowa Minor School License (from the Superintendent's office or from DOT website.
Please refer to the Iowa DOT Website for more information on Minor School License:
School Permit Requirements
Online form for School Permit Application
School Permit Application - (Parent fill out Section 1, School fill out Section 2, remainder will be completed at the Treasurer's Office)
The Motorcycle Tests section: https://dmv-permit-test.com/motorcycle
The CDL Tests section: